Cleaning service for the Upper Valley
It is our pleasure to be of service to the Hanover, Lebanon and the surrounding towns, during this busy moving season. We strive to be of service even in short notice, but here are a few tips to help move go a little easier.
- Call the cleaning company as soon as you have a tentative date.
- Be sure they can give you reliable references
- Ask the landlord what his or her expectations are, carpets, or windows etc…
- Do a quick walk thru with them and go over your expectation
- Be sure not to over lap the movers and the cleaners schedule
- Decide how the cleaners will get in if you are not going to be there.
- Give a cell number that you can be reached during the time of cleaning in case they are locked out or if they need more information on the job.
- Let the landlord do a walk through before the cleaners leave to sign off the job. If more needs to be done it can be taken care of quickly, with your permission. This will guarantee they are satisfied with the job and you are guaranteed to receive your deposit back.
Information, compliments of Rightwaycleaning.com, Servicing Dartmouth Real Estates and many others in the Upper Valley
Request a Quote